- 1 Folic Acid
- 1.1 Best Folic Acid Products
- 1.2 Best 10 Benefits of Folic Acid
- Helps prevent birth defects
- Reduces homocysteine
- Prevents memory loss
- Preserves hearing
- Relieves migraines
- Combats hypertension
- Prevents cancer
- Promotes reproductive health
- Treats asthma and allergies
- Prevents anemia
Best Folic Acid Products
- 240 Capsules In Each Bottle
- 1,000 MCG Per Capsule
- High Quality Folic Acid
- Non-GMO & Gluten Free
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
- Supports heart health.*
- Important for healthy cell growth.*
- Supports energy metabolism.*
- Folic acid intake is important for pregnant women.*
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Recommended as part of woman's daily regimen for health, stress, mood, and prenatal care
- Aids in development of nervous system in fetus
- May play a significant role in heart health
- Always take in conjunction with B12 supplement
- No - Preservatives, Color Added, Artificial Flavors and Yeast or Starch. Gluten Free
- Nature Made Folic Acid 400 mcg Tablets 250 ea (Pack of 2)
- INCREDIBLY PURE USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC FOLIC ACID (FOLATE) 800 mcg: Our product utilizes only certified organic folate (naturally occurring form of vitamin B9) from whole lemon peel extract. Lemons are grown on an organic farm without chemical pesticides or fertilizers.
- HEART HEALTH and PRENATAL DEVELOPMENT - Folic Acid plays an important role in prenatal development and supports cardiovascular health.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Laboratory tested, USDA Certified. Manufactured at a cGMP registered facility.
- TRUSTED SINCE 1960: The pioneers of Bronson Vitamins were a group of pharmacists who witnessed the benefits of vitamins and mineral supplementation firsthand with their patients. Bronson Vitamins have been consistently mentioned by top medical professionals since our inception in 1960.
- 1 YEAR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We back our products up with a 365-day hassle-free money back guarantee. There's no risk when you order now!
- Contains 400 mcg of Folic Acid in vegetable capsules
- Healthy Neurological Development
- 90 Vegetable Capsules, 90 Servings
- Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher Certified, Dairy-Free, Vegan
- Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans. Also free of corn, yeast, gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar
- Heart Health; Folic acid helps promote heart health; Folic acid helps maintain healthy levels already within a normal range of homocysteine into methionine; In addition, it plays a significant role in the health of red blood cells
- Healthy Nervous System; Folic acid is a water soluble B vitamin and member of the B Complex that helps support a healthy nervous system
- Prenatal Support; Folic acid intake is important for pregnant women; Adequate folate levels may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord defect; Total Folic Acid intake should not exceed 1000 mcg (1,667 mcg DFE) per day
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free; Solgar Folate 1,333 mcg DFE is non-GMO, vegan, kosher, and free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives, and color
- The Gold Standard: For over 70 years, Solgar has been committed to quality, health, and well-being. Our mission is to create the finest nutritional supplements in small batches, through tireless research, using only the finest raw materials
- Prenatal Care
- A nutriiton boost to maintain a heathy diet
- Contains no gluten, wheat, peanuts, soy, eggs, fish, sellfish, or GMO substances
- FOR MOM & BABY: Supports healthy fetal development
- BLOOD CELL SUPPORT: Required for proper red blood cell formation
- BACKED BY SCIENCE: Adequate folate in healthful diets may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord defect
- No sugar, no starch, no artificial colors, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, sodium free, no wheat, gluten free, no corn, no soy, no dairy
- METABOLIC HEALTH AND MORE: Folic acid is a B vitamin that helps the body make new healthy cells. It may be especially beneficial for women before and during pregnancy
- NO SWALLOWING PILLS: Fast dissolve tablet dissolves under the tongue, allowing the active ingredient to absorb into bloodstream
- JUST THE GOOD STUFF: Preservative free, non GMO, gluten-free, sugar free, dye free; no fillers, no additives, no excipients, No Magnesium Stearate, No Silica
- THE SMALLER VITAMIN COMPANY: Our small, potent instant-dissolving design allows us to eliminate the additives and impurities found in swallowed pills, which have to withstand the harsh conditions of the digestive system
- FRUNUTTA WAS FOUNDED BY PHYSICIANS: Frunutta products contain ingredients from the purest sources worldwide and all of our Dietary Supplements or products are manufactured in our FDA-registered facility under strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice Guidelines) in California
- Essential vitamin for prenatal health
- Supports heart health in men and women
- Gluten free
- Gluten Free
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 90-day supply of Nature Made Prenatal Vitamin + DHA Softgels, 90 softgels per bottle
- Specially formulated to support the development of baby’s brain, nervous system, bones and eyes. Clinically proven absorption of folic acid and iron.
- Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal for optimal absorption.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No artificial flavors, gluten free.
- Country of origin is United States
- The package dimension of the product is 3.8cmL x 3.8cmW x 8.3cmH
- Preservative and Gluten Free
- All Natures Blend Products are American Made
- Folic Acid Supplements, 1200mcg Per Soft-gel, 500 Counts, Premium Folic Acid Pregnancy Vitamin.
- Folic Acid Plays an Important Role in Prenatal Development and Supports Cardiovascular Health.
- Essential in the Formation of Red Blood Cells. Important in Cell Division, Replication, and Protein Synthesis.
- No GMOs, No Additives, No Preservatives, No Artificial Colors, No Flavors, No Soy, No Fillers and Gluten-Free.
- 3rd Party Lab Tested for Purity and Quality.
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Supports heart health
- May reduce risk of child having defects
- Protein Utilization: Folic Acid functions with vitamin B12 and ascorbic acid in the breakdown and utilization of proteins.*
- Fetal Health: Folic acid is essential for healthy fetal neural development.*
- Cellular Health: Folic Acid provides optimal nutritional support for the utilization of proteins and for healthy blood cells.*
- Pure Ingredients: Pure Encapsulations manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- Free From: Pure Encapsulations products are free from wheat, gluten, egg, peanuts, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated fat, artificial sweeteners and colors, and other unnecessary excipients. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish is clearly labeled. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Vitamin Supplement
- Heart Health Support*
- Easy to Swallow Tablet
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Take one tablet regularly under the medical supervision of a physician
- An essential vegetarian Vitamin supplement
- Folic Acid is an essential B Vitamin which is helpful for women that prevents the risk of having a child with birth defects of the spinal cord or brain
- It supports cardiovascular health
- Good for a healthy heart
Best 10 Benefits of Folic Acid
Folate and folic acid are two forms of vitamin B9. While folate is the naturally occurring form of this B9, folic acid is a synthetic form. Folate is found naturally in foods such as eggs, cauliflower, citrus fruits, and leafy greens. If your diet is not sufficient, folic acid can be found in supplements. Below are several benefits of increased folic acid supplementation:
1. Helps prevent birth defects
Folate and folic acid are necessary in preventing birth defects, most notably neural tube defects. Folic acid supplementation has also been suggested as playing a role in preventing autism.
2. Reduces homocysteine
Homocysteine is an amino acid found in the blood. Too much homocysteine can lead to heart disease and stroke. Folic acid supplements help reduce homocysteine levels, thus preventing numerous heart conditions.
3. Prevents memory loss
Vitamin B9 has been shown to reduce the risk of dementia, Alzheimer’s, and other declines in cognitive ability in older people. By incorporating folate-rich foods or taking folic acid supplements, you can prevent memory loss as you age.
4. Preserves hearing
Folic acid is beneficial in not only reducing the risk of hearing loss and deafness, but can even improve hearing.
5. Relieves migraines
Folic acid, alongside other B vitamins, helps combat several symptoms of migraines. Increased folic acid intake can alleviate the fatigue and weakness that often accompanies chronic migraines, and even relieve pain.
6. Combats hypertension
Research has shown that folic acid lowers high blood pressure, particularly in women. Studies also suggest that a deficiency can lead to depression.
7. Prevents cancer
Researchers at Harvard have found that increased folic acid intake can lead to a decreased risk of colon cancer.
8. Promotes reproductive health
High rates of folate absorption is incredibly beneficial to women’s reproductive health. It decreases the risk developing breast and ovarian cancer, as well as other reproductive abnormalities.
9. Treats asthma and allergies
Folic acid benefits the immune system, particularly the system’s response to harmful pathogens that cause asthma and allergies.
10. Prevents anemia
Folic acid has long been used in the prevention and treatment of anemia. By supplementing folic acid, you can reduce or relieve such symptoms as fatigue, weakness, loss or appetite, or shortness of breath. Folic acid also aids in intestinal absorption of nutrients, thus increasing resistance and immunity.
Real Supplements gives you the best Folic Acid on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
We needed to put together a site we could send our friends and clients to with confidence they were getting the most updated information. We hope this site is used as a reference that will make your purchase easier and with as much knowledge as we can share.
With over 30 years experience in the health and fitness industry, we
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-09-19.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.