- 1 Tyrosine
- 1.1 Best Tyrosine Supplements
- 1.2 Top 10 Health Benefits of Tyrosine
- 1.2.1 1. The building block of Thyroid hormone
- 1.2.2 2. Increases mental performance
- 1.2.3 3. Reduces Depression
- 1.2.4 4. Appetite suppression
- 1.2.5 5. May treat Parkinson’s disease
- 1.2.6 6. Aids in increasing your Inhibition
- 1.2.7 7. Beats the Winter Blues
- 1.2.8 8. Improves Attention Deficient Disorders
- 1.2.9 9. It might help those with Phenylketonuria
- 1.2.10 10. Improves overall performance
Tyrosine is a nonessential amino acid the body makes from another amino acid called phenylalanine. It is an essential component for the production of several important brain chemicals called neurotransmitters, including epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine.
Best Tyrosine Supplements
- 180 Capsules of L-Tyrosine Per bottle
- 500mg of L-Tyrosine Per Capsule
- High Quality L-Tyrosine
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free
- Manufactured In a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
- ✅ HIGHER QUALITY: Upgrade to Pharmaceutical Grade Tyrosine with Now Foods
- ✅ VALUE SIZE: 300 Caps of Free Form L Tyrosine. Other brands only have 200mg or 250mg. NOW has 500 mg.
- ✅ BENEFITS: Supports Mental Alertness* and Healthy Glandular Function*
- ✅ MADE IN THE USA
- ✅ TRUSTED QUALITY. Non-GMO. Dairy-Free. Nut Free. Made in a GMP facility.
- PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE/HEALTHY GLANDULAR FUNCTION*: L-Tyrosine is especially critical for the normal function of the thyroid gland.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Non-GMO, Nut Free, Soy Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- SUPPORTS MENTAL ALERTNESS*/NEUROTRANSMITTER SUPPORT*: Required for the production of the neurotransmitters dopamine, adrenaline, and noradrenaline, as well as for the skin pigment, melanin.* Noradrenaline and adrenaline are the main actors in the body’s response to acute stress and with dopamine help support a positive mood and mental alertness.*
- DOCTOR’S BEST L-TYROSINE is a conditionally essential amino acid that is a precursor to the catecholamine transmitters dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine. These are vital messengers for the brain and the body’s other nerve networks. The thyroid gland also needs tyrosine to make the vital hormone thyroxine.
- COGNITIVE & MOOD SUPPORT - a dose of L-Tyrosine supports healthy brain function and the rest of the nervous system. The catecholamines are integral to central nervous system functions such as cognition, emotion, memory, movement, and regulation of glands that secrete hormones into the blood.
- HEALTHY GLANDULAR FUNCTION – may help to relieve stress. L-Tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid that is an important role in the production of the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine. Tyrosine is essential for the synthesis of thyroid hormone and epinephrine (adrenaline), L-Tyrosine also supports healthy glandular function.
- As essential dietary mineral, magnesium plays many important roles in the body which include helping cells produce metabolic energy, supporting optimum nerve function, helping muscles relax properly and maintaining a healthy heartbeat.
- L-TYROSINE BENEFITS A Potent Dose Of L-Tyrosine Supports Healthy Brain Function &Mental Alertness, Healthy Glandular Function It May Also Help To Relieve Stress And Anxiety
- THE SIMPLE SUPPLEMENT SOLUTION Just 1 to 3 of our l tyrosine 500mg capsules gives you all the l tyrosine you need!
- FREE OF CHEMICAL ADDITIVES We never add artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives to our l tyrosine supplement. Our supplement is free of unnecessary fillers and binders
- MADE IN THE USA Amazing nutrition l tyrosine 500 milligram capsules are manufactured in the U.S. at a GMP certified facility, ensuring that our tyrosine capsules are of the absolute best quality
- FITS PERFECTLY WITH YOUR HEALTHY LIFESTYLE Our Tyrosine 500 mg capsules are free of sugar, starch, corn, soy, egg, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, fish and sodium to fit most diet plans and perefrences
- 500mg PURE L-TYROSINE – Superior Labs’ L-Tyrosine is 100% pure. A potent 500 mg dosage helps maintain physical performance and elevate brain function.*
- SUPPORTS MENTAL CLARITY – L-Tyrosine is one of 20 standard amino acids that synthesize proteins that are consumed by cells and produce mental clarity.*
- ABSOLUTE PURITY - ZERO SYNTHETIC ADDITIVES, FILLERS, HEAVY METALS, MICROS - You will never see unnecessary additives such as stearates, dioxides, glycerides or fillers other brands use to make manufacturing cheaper, faster and easier. In addition, we put all ingredients and products through rigorous testing to make sure they are 100% free of contaminants.
- UNQUESTIONABLE QUALITY - ALL PRODUCTS PRODUCED IN 3rd PARTY CERTIFIED NSF CERTIFIED FACILITIES - Few are and can pass the stringent standards of NSF. Our products are produced in facilities that have been 3rd party audited and certified for quality by NSF, one of the most stringent quality manufacturing assurance organizations in the industry.
- NO RISK AND NO HASSLE - For almost a decade, we have been delighting Amazon customers. If you are not satisfied with the benefits, results, or are unsatisfied with the product in any other way, please contact us and we'll gladly refund your money in 48 hours or less. That's it - no questions, no hassle, no risk.
- Promote healthy mood*
- Support mental function*
- Aid in maintaining healthy weight when taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise*
- Mood: Promotes a positive mental state*
- Stress: Supports healthy stress management*
- Thyroid: Nutritional support for the thyroid gland*
- Adrenals: Supports optimal adrenal function*
- Free From: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients - without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no soy, dairy, yeast, shellfish, or fish.
- MAINTAIN TYROSINE LEVELS - Tyrosine metabolism declines with age, so, in addition to the tyrosine provided by the diet, supplemental tyrosine may be needed, along with higher doses of all the necessary cofactors - vitamin C, B6, folic acid, SAMe. *
- SUPPORT NEUROTRANSMITTER PRODUCTION - Tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid synthesized in the body from the essential amino acid phenylalanine. The typical dietary amount provided by a 3 oz portion of animal protein is 0.3-1g of tyrosine. Tyrosine is the precursor amino acid from which the body makes dopamine (with vitamin B6 as a cofactor), which is converted to NE (norepinephrine) (with vitamin C as a cofactor) and then to E (epinephrine) (with SAMe as a cofactor). *
- MAXIMIZE ABSORPTION - Tyrosine competes for uptake with other LNAA (large neutral amino acids), so to maximize absorption from the supplemented tyrosine into various tissues (such as the brain, adrenals, nerves), it should be taken on an empty stomach or two hours away from a protein-containing meal. *
- ALWAYS PURE & EFFECTIVE PRODUCTS - This product is Vegetarian-Friendly, Non-GMO, and contains No Gluten, Dairy, or Soy. DFH is transitioning to tinted glass bottles. In addition to being more eco-conscious, tinted glass offers a greater moisture barrier against moisture and oxygen, which helps protect nutrient viability.*
- OVER 50,000 DOCTORS AGREE - Designs for Health is the physician's choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989. Our "Science First" philosophy ensures our products are based on the most recent research and use the highest quality raw ingredients.
- Cognitive & Mood Support: l-Tyrosine promotes production of various neurotransmitters that support emotional well-being and cognitive function.*
- Occasional Stress Support: l-Tyrosine plays a role in promoting healthy neurotransmitter function in response to environmental and emotional stress.*
- Thyroid Support: Tyrosine is a key component in the synthesis of thyroid hormones.*
- Pure Ingredients: Pure Encapsulations manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- Free From: Pure Encapsulations products are free from wheat, gluten, egg, peanuts, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated fat, artificial sweeteners and colors, and other unnecessary excipients. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish is clearly labeled. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- PURE L-TYROSINE CAPSULES Naturally Support Glandular Function, Mental Alertness & a Positive Mood.*
- NO STEARATES OR FILLERS Unlike our Competition, We Don’t Use Fillers. (Seriously, check out their labels.)
- 6 MONTH SUPPLY: 365 CAPSULES & Over 160,000 Mg/Bottle. 2X More than Other Top Sellers.
- MADE IN THE USA by a Bunch of Health Fanatics in Utah
- LOVE IT OR IT'S FREE! We offer a HASSLE-FREE, 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Buy & Try with confidence.
- AMINO ACID: L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that supports the nutrition of the nervous system
- BRAIN NUTRITION: L-Tyrosine is a precursor of the neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine
- FREE FORM: This formulation provides Free Form L-Tyrosine to promote optimal absorption and optimal assimilation
- KOSHER, GLUTEN FREE & SUITABLE FOR VEGANS: These vegetable capsules are KOF-K Kosher certified, non-GMO, suitable for vegans and are certified gluten free. They are free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, and sodium. They are also free of artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and colors
- L-TYROSINE AMINO ACID – Supports the production of brain neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine
- ABSORPTION – Chelated with vitamin B6 for absorption and utilization
- STRESS SUPPORT– Supplementing as part of a healthy diet may support the body’s response to stress
- ENERGY AND WEIGHT LOSS – Tyrosine is an essential amino acid that can naturally support brain function, thyroid function, increase energy, and help with weight loss.
- BOOST MENTAL ENERGY – Tyrosine supplements may help increase dopamine levels and adrenal function, improving mood. Tyrosine is used for dopamine and norepinephrine production, which can be depleted by stress.
- FIGHT STRESS AND ANXIETY – Tyrosine helps the body produce hormones that are depleted by stress and studies have found that supplemented Tyrosine helps reduce perceptions of stress and may provide a feeling of well-being.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY - NutraBio uses only the best, and this product is no exception. Our Tyrosine is non-GMO, gluten free, soy free, vegetarian, third-party tested, certified kosher, and made in the USA.
- THIRD PARTY TESTED, FULL DISCLOSURE – Like all NutraBio products, our Tyrosine is tested by an independent third party lab to ensure it is both pure and meets our strict quality standards. All NutraBio products feature fully transparent labels with no proprietary blends.
- NERVOUS SYSTEM SUPPORT: Tyrosine is an amino acid that supports normal, healthy nervous system activity
- NOURISH YOUR BRAIN: Tyrosine is a precursor to of neurotransmitters in the body
- GLUTEN FREE: Contains no sugar, no artificial colors or flavors, no preservatives, sodium free, no wheat, no corn and no dairy
- KOSHER: Product is certified kosher and caplets are vegetarian-friendly
- BACKED BY SCIENCE: Since 1935, GNC has been committed to meeting the highest standards of quality, safety and efficacy while applying the most up-to-date advances in nutritional science so you can live well
- Amino Acid and Promotes healthy mood*
- Aids cognition*
- May contribute to a calm feeling of overall-well being*
- Helps with maintaining healthy weight in already healthy individuals when taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise*
- 350mg Per Capsule (120 Servings)
- 120 Capsules Per Bottle
- Non-GMO and Gluten Free
- High Quality N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (NALT)
- Manufactured In a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
- HEALTHY EMOTIONAL BALANCE - L-Tyrosine is an amino acid and precursor for the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine. These two work to promote positive mood, behavior, and focus
- NATURAL NOOTROPIC - Studies have shown that tyrosine can help your brain with learning, memory, and alertness during stressful situations. It can help you multitask and "make the right choices" under mental challenges
- SUPPORTS ADRENAL GLANDS - Tyrosine helps regulate and support your thyroid and adrenal glands to function normally, both of which are important to maintaining a healthful stress response
- ENERGY SUPPORT- The thyroid makes the hormone thyroxine (tetraiodothyronine, T4) which helps regulate the body's energy metabolism. Under stress, the thyroid may not make enough T4, supplementing with Tyrosine helps ensure it functions properly
- QUALITY AND PURITY - All brainMD products are doctor formulated and manufactured in FDA registered facilities. All of our ingredients adhere to strict purity guidelines
- HEIGHTENED MENTAL CLARITY, FOCUS & COGNITIVE PERFORMANCE - Reduce brain fog and clear the cobwebs holding you back from achieving limitless status! Find creativity and free your thoughts with modern science (see product description below for scientific breakdown)
- CLINICALLY PROVEN, TRADEMARKED INGREDIENTS - Doctor formulated & 3rd party tested, Genius doesn't leave quality up to chance. Highlights from our extra strength formula include 100mg of Phosphatidylserine, 1000mg of Acetyl L Carnitine HCL and 500mg of L-Tyrosine for higher level thought processing, dopamine production and nerve support
- NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED - Unlike some synthetic smart drugs, Consciousness provides a natural alternative to unproven compounds! Made with all-natural, scientifically proven ingredients; Consciousness truly does support brain health
- FAST-ACTING ENERGY & MOOD SUPPORT - Dyamine, Neurofactor and Natural Caffeine ignite neurons to leave you feeling bullet proof! Find your neuro peak and leave anxiety behind with SAFE stimulants (Packaging may slightly vary).
- L-TYROSINE BENEFITS. Source Naturals L-Tyrosine is a free-form amino acid which rapidly crosses the blood-brain barrier. It is a precursor for the neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine, for thyroid hormones, and for enkephalins, special peptides which subdue messages of physical discomfort. L-Tyrosine is also a precursor for the protective skin pigment melanin.
- SUGGESTED USE. 1 tablet daily.
- WELL MADE SUPPLEMENT. Contains no yeast, dairy, gluten, egg, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- TRUSTED FOR OVER 35 YEARS. Source Naturals was created in 1982 by CEO Ira Goldberg to support each individual's potential to enjoy optimal health.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. Our facility is located in Scotts Valley California.
Top 10 Health Benefits of Tyrosine
Tyrosine is a powerful amino acid produced by the body and it acts as a building block for dopamine, norepinephrine, epinephrine, and Thyroid hormones. Tyrosine is vital in helping your body, when you are stressed, fatigued or feeling cold. According to a study, Tyrosine can have a deep impact on your mood, hormone production, and working memory as well. The many benefits of Tyrosine in the body include the following:
1. The building block of Thyroid hormone
Tyrosine aids in the repair and renewal of damaged cells, while increasing resistance to constant stress. Tyrosine acts as a building block of Thyroid Hormones and controls energy production in the body.
2. Increases mental performance
According to a Research, Tyrosine helps in improving mental performance under stressful situations. This may include noise-induced stress and cold-induced stress as well. Tyrosine supplements help to restore specific cognitive resources, that may increase your ability to remember.
3. Reduces Depression
Tyrosine has been said to help with depression. Depression occurs when the neurotransmitters in our brain become unbalance. Tyrosine acts as an antidepressant, as they help in increasing the production of neurotransmitters.
4. Appetite suppression
Having an adequate amount of Tyrosine in the diet can help with weight loss and makes it easier to maintain a steady weight.
5. May treat Parkinson’s disease
Parkinson disease is a disorder affecting the nervous system. It develops slowly and may result in a tremor on one hand. However, according to a Research, approximately 9 volunteers in Parkinson’s disease study were treated with Tyrosine.
6. Aids in increasing your Inhibition
Inhibition is a conscious or unconscious attempt to prevent you from acting on a negative action. Therefore, you may take benefit from Tyrosine supplement if you are experiencing a lack of Inhibition.
7. Beats the Winter Blues
Seasonal affective disorder is commonly known as winter blues. It may begin and end at the same time each year. So if you suffer from Winter Blues, you may feel moody and have no energy. This kind of situation may be cured by an intake of Tyrosine.
8. Improves Attention Deficient Disorders
For energy deficient disorders, impaired neurotransmitter energy production may be a predisposition. According to a Clinical research, of the 12 adults that volunteered for the clinical trials of using Tyrosine, 8 of them showed some form of clinical improvement in 2 weeks.
9. It might help those with Phenylketonuria
Phenylketonuria is a genetic condition, created by the defect in an enzyme known as phenylalanine hydroxylase. However, because Tyrosine is made up of phenylalanine, people with phenylketonuria can become deficient in tyrosine, which may result in many unusual behavioral problems. Intake of Tyrosine supplement might be a viable option for alleviating these kinds of symptoms, but you must consult a doctor before taking the supplement.
10. Improves overall performance
Few clinical researchers reveal that people who take food items rich in Tyrosine are more active and alert than the people who are having low levels of Tyrosine in their diet. In short, you can say that Tyrosine is one of those amino acids which are important for the human body.
Real Supplements gives you the best Tyrosine on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-09-23.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.